About Me

My photo
Cameron and I are very lucky to have beautiful twin girls. Miley and Irelyn were born 11 weeks early in January 2008. They have come so far since then! Life is hetic with two babies, but it sure is a lot of fun!

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Pencil dispenser

Something important to know about me...
I keep 348,654,1095 items in my Amazon and eBay carts at all times. I don't actually plan on buying the items. It's just in case one day I actually can afford to buy them all, or I change my mind and delete something because I don't like it anymore. I like looking at the items in my cart. It makes me happy. I know, I know, I'm crazy. 
So fast forward to a couple weeks ago. I hadn't slept well because there has been so much to do at school. And, my dog has been driving me crazy. So, I decided to sleep in my daughters room to get away from the dog. I set my phone next to me and went to sleep. 
The next day I got up and went to work as usual. I slept somewhat better and was happy. That night I sat down to delete some of my emails from the day. 
Delete, delete, delete...
Wait, what? I purchased something??????
Somehow I purchased a straw dispenser. 
I vaguely remember there being a notification for a price drop on an item in eBay that I was 'watching' during the night while I was sleeping. One would think I would just dismiss the notification. Nope apparently not. Somehow I was so delirious that I actually bought the item!!! 
Who does that?? Oh me. I had no idea until I was deleting my emails! 
So yes, I did like this item but I had not intended on actually purchasing it! And to make matters worse, my sister informed me that I didn't even get a good deal. It's way cheaper on Amazon. 
Sigh. 
Thus, I present you with my pencil dispenser for next year. 
Sleep shopping. Is that a real thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment