About Me

My photo
Cameron and I are very lucky to have beautiful twin girls. Miley and Irelyn were born 11 weeks early in January 2008. They have come so far since then! Life is hetic with two babies, but it sure is a lot of fun!

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

March Stitch Fix

Sooo excited for spring! Although I love to wear dark colors 😜. It's getting warm here and I need new pieces for my wardrobe. Thank goodness for Stitch Fix! What is Stitch Fix?

They pair you with a personal stylist. The stylist chooses 5 items specifically for you. For a $20 styling fee, you are matched with someone who hand picks the items. The items are delivered to your house and you have the comfort of trying them on at home and trying them on with the other items you already own in your closet (clothes, accessories, shoes).  You are not committed to purchasing anything. Shipping is free and you keep the items you want and ship back anything that you don't want. The $20 styling fee is deducted from the items you keep. The returns are free as well. You just put anything you don't want in the mailer they provide and drop it in the mail. It's that simple. If you decide to keep all 5 items, you save 25% off your entire order! It's absolutely amazing and you should definitely try it out. 
This months style card- 
I know I already posted about the dress, but here it is again! 
Item 1: Gilli Shay Maxi Dress
I have never worn a maxi dress. It's totally out of my comfort zone. Turns out they are super comfortable. I even wore it last Sunday to dinner in San Diego. 
And dinner...
Obviously, I kept it :). 
Item 2: Pixley Rolfe Knit Back Top
I liked this from the picture above but I'm not a fan of mixed material tops. The top was just blue in the back and did nothing at all for my rectangular shape. 
S, I purchased and did not keep. I did this for the 5 item 25% discount. But, I resold it on a Stitch Fix Buy, Sell, Trade page. 
Page looks like this- 
There are tons of goodies in this page! So, I sold that item and bought a different one instead!
Behold- Market & Spruce Juli Lasercut Detail Blouse 
It has the cutest cut out on the bottom edge! And it pairs well with the Abrianna Slub Knit Open Cardigan from a previous fix. 
Item 3: Kut from the Kloth Kate Boyfriend Jeans 
These are ridiculously comfortable. I love, love them. Here they are paired with the top from above. And, you can see the cut out from the shirt!
Status- kept and LOVE!
Item 4: Mia Amari Scallop Trim Flats
I was sooo excited to get shoes. They are super comfortable too!
Status- of course I kept!
Item 5- 41Hawthorn Lisbon Stud Detail Blouse 

I am usually drawn to dark colors. But, I loved this! It's perfect for work!

And super comfortable!
Status- kept!

So, yes I kept everything from my box! One thing I sold, but got another short in exchange! It was a great fix. My stylist delicately knows me! I highly recommend you trying Stitch Fix too! 
Have a great week!
💜,
Kelly 

No comments:

Post a Comment