About Me

My photo
Cameron and I are very lucky to have beautiful twin girls. Miley and Irelyn were born 11 weeks early in January 2008. They have come so far since then! Life is hetic with two babies, but it sure is a lot of fun!

Sunday, February 14, 2016

February Stitch Fix!


I have been horrible about posting my deliveries.  Teaching a new grade level and having twin second graders has meant a crazy busy schedule.  But, YES I am definitely still doing...and loving...Stitch Fix.  It's been especially great getting transitional pieces for the changing seasons.  I will try to catch up on another post from previous fixes. 


More about what Stitch Fix is first!
They pair you with a personal stylist. The stylist chooses 5 items specifically for you. For a $20 styling fee, you are matched with someone who hand picks the items. The items are delivered to your house and you have the comfort of trying them on at home and trying them on with the other items you already own in your closet (clothes, accessories, shoes).  You are not committed to purchasing anything. Shipping is free and you keep the items you want and ship back anything that you don't want. The $20 styling fee is deducted from the items you keep. The returns are free as well. You just put anything you don't want in the mailer they provide and drop it in the mail. It's that simple. If you decide to keep all 5 items, you save 25% off your entire order! It's absolutely amazing and you should definitely try it out. 
Click below to get started.
https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/4490279
This months style card-
Now, on with the fix!
Item 1-Alice Blue Lucio Henley Blouse $48
I loved the lightweight feel of this shirt. It seemed a good transition to spring 

Status- kept 
Item 2- Market & Spruce Lana Detail V-Neck Blouse $58
I'm not usually one who is fond of the color white. But, I liked this. 

Status- kept 

Item 3- Tart Kaylie French Terry Blazer $128
Okay I know the price is pretty ridiculous. But I asked for a blazer to wear to work. And, it's ridiculously soft. I πŸ’—it. 

Status- kept 😁

Item 4- Lila Ryan Liza Skinny Jean $98
These jeans were cute, but a little tight. And, there weren't any pockets in the front. Where would I put my phone? Lol. I tried to love them. But couldn't. 
Status- returned. 
Item 5- Pixley Bobie Henley Blouse $48
I have nothing good to say about this. It was ugly and the fabric was yucky. 
Status- obviously returned. 

Can't wait until my next fix!
Have you tried stitch fix yet? You really should! Shopping made so easy!
Have a great week!
πŸ’—
Kelly 






No comments:

Post a Comment